Re [2]: BookManager Source File Tags

Subject: Re [2]: BookManager Source File Tags
From: Carl Rudorf <crudorf -at- CCMGATE -dot- MBSBOOKS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 1996 08:04:45 CST

On 3/20/96 Marilynne Smith wrote:

<snip> IBM would be the best source of BookMaster and BookManager coding. <snip>

I suppose it's time I put in another call to Willis.

I am a bit confused, however; on 3/17/96 Kris Olberg wrote:

<snip> . . . books tagged in BookMaster cannot be compiled using a BUILD product
running on a PC. <snip>

(Once again, thank you, Kris.)

Obviously, I've got to touch base with IBM. Probably not today, though. Late
yesterday afternoon, I was informed our April 1 application upgrade needs
documentation. (Gee, let's see what I have here in my bag of tricks. You say you
need that by . . . when? . . . next Thursday? . . . oh, Wednesday . . . no
prooobleeem.)

Thanks to all

carl rudorf
crudorf -at- mbsbooks -dot- com