Internship opportunity in VA

Subject: Internship opportunity in VA
From: "Andrew W. Bray" <andy -at- INTERCON -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 1996 10:27:51 -0500

Dear Tecchwhirlers,

The Publications department of InterCon Systems Corporation, a =
leading developer of Macintosh and Windows networking software, seeks =
two (2) interns for the Summer of 1996. The internships offer =
full-time work from mid-May to mid-August (exact dates pending). =
The details of pay and/or credit will be determined by the student, =
the technical communication program director or professor, and =
InterCon Systems Corporation. Interns will be responsible for their =
own relocation and housing expenses for the summer.

Our main project for the summer will be the development of an online =
help system for our cross-platform commercial software. Any experience =
or familiarity with designing and writing online help is a plus =
for candidates. This is an excellent opportunity for students to =
get hands-on experience in a technical environment, and add a =
completed professional online project to their portfolios.

Please direct interested students to send a cover letter, resume, and a 3-=
5 page writing sample to:

InterCon Systems Corporation
Publications Department, Attn: Sara Brown
950 Herndon Parkway
Herndon, VA 22070

Deadline for application is April 15, 1996.

InterCon Systems Corporation is located in the suburbs of Washington, =
DC (in Herndon, VA). We develop leading-edge networking solutions for =
both Internet and intranet applications. For more information =
about InterCon, visit our Web site at http://www.intercon.com. InterCon =
is an Equal Opportunity Employer.