Re: The Hackos Software

Subject: Re: The Hackos Software
From: Stephen Arrants <stephena -at- SONIC -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 1996 08:30:10 -0800

On Friday, March 22, 1996 7:12 AM, Tim Altom[SMTP:taltom -at- iquest -dot- net] =
wrote:
>For the benefit of the many people who've expressed interest in JoAnn
>Hackos' PUB$ Estimator, you can reach her company, Comtech Services, =
Inc.,
>at 710 Kipling, Suite 400, Denver, Colorado, 80215, phone 303.232.7586.

>You can read a review of the software at
>http://stc.org/region2/phi/n%26v/soft0196.html.

I would also like to recommend to the list her seminar on Estimating and =
Scheduling. It was one of the most useful and interesting I'd attended, =
and her techniques, tips, and explanations haved saved this writer's =
butt more times than I care to admit.

steve