An Idea Whose Time Has Come

Subject: An Idea Whose Time Has Come
From: Johnny One Note <essncom -at- PRIMENET -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 1996 09:35:45 -0700

As I sat at my word processor, a funny little
man appeared standing on top of my desk. He was
about three inches tall. He had a black two and
one-half inch beard that went all the way to his
feet. But the top of his head was bald. His eyes
were beady and sunken, his face a little pale.
He looked like Alexander Solzhenitsyn. He stared
up at me for a minute, then in a powerful audible
faraway voice said, "Hi there! I'm an idea, and
my time has come." (A cartoon by Chon Day).

An Idea Whose Time Has Come

Writer & Client Newsletter, launched on the Internet in
September 1995, is a publication by and for freelance
Business & Technical Writers and Business Communications
Professionals interested in working one-on-one with the
writer of their choice anywhere in the world.

By providing this forum for "Commercial Writers" and
international companies to interface directly with no
"middle man" involvement, we hope eventually to persuade
many of the world's top corporations to become subscribers
and "Clients" of the many fine Business & Technical Writers
located in just about every country of the world who have
expressed a genuine interest in this project.

We feel it's a "win-win" situation for everyone involved.

For instance, one of our writers, Alan Heydon of HEYDON
CONSULTING in Greenwood, Western Australia, advertises his
services by telling prospective "clients" in places like
North America:

"I work while you sleep. Fax or email me your
assignment before you go to bed, and I'll have
the final copy on your laptop in the morning".

-- Alan Heydon sh -at- multiline -dot- com -dot- au

If this idea has captured your imagination and you'd like
to look at a complimentary copy of WRITER & CLIENT Newsletter,
send an email request to:

essncom -at- primenet -dot- com