MS Interactive Developer

Subject: MS Interactive Developer
From: Joyce Flaherty <flahertj -at- SMTPGW -dot- LIEBERT -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 1996 11:43:54 EST

TO: anyone involved in the development effort

Volume 1, Number 1, available now, US $4.95, Canada $5.95

Hats off to Paul DiLascia and Victor Stone, co-authors of the
20-page *Sweeper* article. They did a very nice job.

If you want to know where Gates is going and why, buy the journal.
His Internet and Web plans are overwhelming.

OTOH, I can't help wondering who will fall by the wayside
this time. But that's another off-topic thread, isn't it.
Since it's Friday, 50 deg, blue sky, I think I'll quite
while I'm out front. This way my favorite flame thrower
won't tell me to keep my stupid opinions about MS and Gates
to myself. He will just say, *thank you.*

joyce flaherty
flahertj -at- smtpgw -dot- liebert -dot- com