Re: Project estimating and tracking

Subject: Re: Project estimating and tracking
From: Beth Jankowski <bjj -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 1996 16:59:15 GMT

Solutions offers a course on manageing documentation projects taught
by Mary Deaton (of KNOWware). As part of it, Mary provides a program
for scheduling and estimating projects. You may want to contact her
directly and ask her for a rundown on how it works and what it does.

You can reach Mary at: marymd -at- halcyon -dot- com

Beth Jankowski
bjj -at- ix -dot- netcom -dot- com