Re[2]: To Do Archives

Subject: Re[2]: To Do Archives
From: Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- COM
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 1996 06:23:00 -0600

When managing several projects at once, a more complicated list
would be useful. You could build it for each project, then organize
it for due date.
File cards might be the way to go there.

I use a program called DateBook for that. It allows me to set up a list of to-
do's for a project (even allows me to create a project template with the usual
to-do's in it for a starting point for organizing a new project) and posts new
items to my daily list as their time comes.

It manages the items as projects, but posts them to my daily/weekly list as
individual items.

Have fun,
Arlen

arlen -dot- p -dot- walker -at- jci -dot- com
In God we trust, all others must supply data