Re: To Do Archives

Subject: Re: To Do Archives
From: David Jones/KSBEISD <David_Jones/KSBEISD -dot- KSBEISD -at- DATAHUB -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 1996 07:32:12 HST

File cards would drive me crazy! Electronic is the only way to go ... I suppose
I should check out some of those text database packages, like AskSam, or just
buckle down and write my own PIM. (That is in the pool of plans ... )

cc: (bcc: David Jones/KSBEISD)
From: mrsmith @ cts.com (Marilynne Smith)
Date: 03/25/96 10:24:00 AM

>When managing several projects at once, a more complicated list would be
useful. You could build it for each project, then organize it for due date.
File cards might be the way to go there.<