(Fwd) Re: Web publishers

Subject: (Fwd) Re: Web publishers
From: David Blyth <dblyth -at- QUALCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 1996 19:18:08 -0700

> Just how important is this skill to the technical writer
>in search of employment? IMHO, not very important at all!

Knowing Chinese isn't important to a English speaking Tech
Writer either. You can just run the document through an
English --> Chinese computer translator. No problem!

The function of XXXX --> HTML translators is to get you
off the ground. After that, you're on your own.

David (The Man) Blyth
Technical Writer & Web Site Designer
Qualcomm

The usual disclaimers apply - I don't speak for QUALCOMM, they don't speak
for me....