Re: Clickable bitmaps in online help: op

Subject: Re: Clickable bitmaps in online help: op
From: "Starr, Mike" <Mike -dot- Starr -at- SOFTWARE -dot- ROCKWELL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 1996 12:09:00 -0500

I try to put a thorough description of the dialog box at the beginning of
the topic, followed by a clickable screen shot of the dialog box. Below
that, I put links to related topics. My objective is to give the person
pressing F1 an explanation of why the dialog box exists with full
explanations of each object within the dialog box.

Mike Starr
mike -dot- starr -at- software -dot- rockwell -dot- com

Rockwell Software Inc.
A whole new world in industrial automation software
2424 South 102nd Street
West Allis, Wisconsin 53227
Phone: (414) 321-8000
Fax: (414) 321-2211