TechWhirl (TECHWR-L) is a resource for technical writing and technical communications professionals of all experience levels and in all industries to share their experiences and acquire information.
For two decades, technical communicators have turned to TechWhirl to ask and answer questions about the always-changing world of technical communications, such as tools, skills, career paths, methodologies, and emerging industries. The TechWhirl Archives and magazine, created for, by and about technical writers, offer a wealth of knowledge to everyone with an interest in any aspect of technical communications.
Subject : HumpDay Humor: If Dr Seuss wrote Doc Referen
Subject:Subject : HumpDay Humor: If Dr Seuss wrote Doc Referen From:Gwen Barnes <gwen -dot- barnes -at- MUSTANG -dot- COM> Date:Thu, 28 Mar 1996 18:31:21 GMT
This message was originally addressed to TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU
and was forwarded to you by GWEN BARNES
Call the number on your screen now to order
-> If Dr. Seuss wrote technical manuals ....
... at an introductory price of only $1.99.
About once each month, we'll also send you one of
these other exciting titles:
* If Camille Paglia wrote technical manuals
* If Robert M. Pirsig wrote about zen and the art of writing
* If L.Ron Hubbard got technical manuals terminatedly written
* If Harold Robbins wrote technical manuals
* If Tony Robbins wrote technical manuals
* IF TONY LITTLE WROTE TECHNICAL MANUALS!!!
* Have you ever wondered what it would be like if
Andy Rooney wrote technical manuals
* If Craig Sherrgold got millions and millions of postcards about
writing technical manuals and set a world record ...
Remember, this offer is limited. Operators are standing by ...
Gwen gwen -dot- barnes -at- mustang -dot- com
MSI * Connecting the world WWW, Telnet, FTP: bbs.mustang.com
@DISCLAIMER@ ! Free speech online !