Re: WANT: multiple-GIF viewing tool

Subject: Re: WANT: multiple-GIF viewing tool
From: Grant Hogarth <GRANT -at- ONYXGFX -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 1996 12:07:19 +8

Mike McGraw <mcgraw -at- BROOKTREE -dot- COM> asks:

> Can anyone point me toward a graphics tool that would allow:

> 2. easy, on-the-spot renaming of the viewed GIFs
> 3. marking viewed GIFs for save or discard

try Paintshop Pro
avail from
ftp.onyxgfx.com/pub/winhelp/psp311.zip

It has a very nice browser in it.

Another option is Hijaak
www.insetusa.com

Grant

Grant Hogarth, Information Developer, Onyx Graphics Corp. Midvale, UT
grant -at- onyxgfx -dot- com WWW:http:\\www.onyxgfx.com FTP:ftp:\\ftp.onyxgfx.com
#include <std_disclaim>

"And when all's been articulated, draining the swamp is really what
it's all about--just ask your drowning audience."
--Jack Shaw