chemical hoods

Subject: chemical hoods
From: David Ibbetson <ibbetson -at- IDIRECT -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 1996 19:59:40 -0500

Are those the things one finds in chemistry laboratories? If so, I think I
would call it a fume extractor.

I'm the original poster, who came across the briny deep more than 20 years
ago. I still retain many English/British expressions. e.g. One friend
complains every time I say "underground". He prefers "subway".

I haven't any examples to hand. I either forget the problem word until the
next time or add it to my vocabulary. (I suspect that occurs the fifth or
sixth time around, but I don't get there very often because I *do* tend to
remember the solutions to problems.)

David (Who is considering a new signature block and is considering extracts
from Pope. He'd use Bacon's Essays, but he lost his school collection and
hasn't yet picked up another.) Ibbetson

David Ibbetson Phone: (416) 363-6692
133 Wilton Street, #506 Fax: (416) 363-4987
Toronto, Ontario Internet: ibbetson -at- idirect -dot- com
Canada M5A 4A4

Previous by Author: Re: Converting HELP files to RTF files
Next by Author: Internet or library
Previous by Thread: FWD: New Ventura Mailing List Available on CorelNET
Next by Thread: Re: chemical hoods

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads

Sponsored Ads