Terrific seminar

Subject: Terrific seminar
From: Melissa Hunter-Kilmer <mhunterk -at- BNA -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 1996 09:05:50 EST

Two co-workers and I went to a wonderful seminar last week -- it's called
One-Stop Documentation. If you ever wondered how you could get your
document read, not to mention work more productively with the training
folks, this is definitely the course for you.

One of the biggest pluses of the course is its instructor, Conrad
Gottfredson. He really gives a class what it wants; he's sensitive to
each person's work issues; and he's a heck of a nice guy who tells
interesting stories.

I don't work for his company and I'm not getting anything for plugging the
course. I just thought y'all might be interested. If you want more
information, call Softbank in the U.S. at 1-800-34TRAIN; outside the U.S.,
call 1-617-393-3635. Between now and the end of August, this course is
being offered in Dallas, Boston, Orlando, Philadelphia, Chicago, and
Seattle.

BTW, this is a great course to attend with coworkers. Then you can all
buy in -- or argue -- at the same time. It's big fun!

Melissa Hunter-Kilmer
mhunterk -at- bna -dot- com
(standard disclaimer)