Websites

Subject: Websites
From: Melissa Hunter-Kilmer <mhunterk -at- BNA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 1996 10:37:24 EST

Guys,

Slap me down if this is off-topic, okay? Or point me at a better place to
find an answer. I'm at a loss, which is why I'm posting here.

I need to find out how to create a website that does the following things:

1. It won't let users go outside to play.

2. It won't let anybody else come in.

(Sounds like the users are latchkey children, huh?)

I'm doing research for my company, which is thinking of putting stuff for
its employees on the Web -- stuff like sick leave policies, where the
company picnic is this year, etc. We don't want employees surfing for Hot
Cyberbabes or whatever else they are interested in outside of work, and we
don't want non-employees reading our corporate policies (and crashing the
picnic).

Thanks for any help you can give me!

Melissa Hunter-Kilmer
mhunterk -at- bna -dot- com