Re: Windows terminology - tabs?

Subject: Re: Windows terminology - tabs?
From: Chris Hulin <chrish -at- CTL -dot- COM -dot- CY>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 1996 09:25:41 +0300

Thanks for all the responses telling me that the tab things are called tabs.
So what do you call the key that lets you move from field to field in Windows?

It seems to me that the visual metaphor is perfect (well almost, see below)
and intuitive, but the name is not at all.

(The one thing I don't like about tabs is that when you have two rows of
them, and you pick one on the back row, the whole row comes to the front)

Any thoughtd?
s Chris Hulin Tel: + 357 2 376671 +
+ Head of Documentation Fax: + 357 2 377123 c
i Card Tech Limited chrish -at- ctl -dot- com -dot- cy +
+ P.O. Box 552 h
r Nicosia, Cyprus (none genuine without this sig) +

Previous by Author: Re: Message Confirmation?? Let's get the facts straight
Next by Author: Re: A moderator?
Previous by Thread: Re: Seattle conf. get-together--misquote alert
Next by Thread: Re: Windows terminology - tabs?

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads