Job US-AZ-Scottsdale (Phoenix)

Subject: Job US-AZ-Scottsdale (Phoenix)
From: Karen Forrester <Karen -dot- Forrester -at- SENDERO -dot- FISERV -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 1996 07:34:02 -0700

Career technical communicator wanted for
software development firm that is leader in
field. Immediate start date. Skills at the forefront of
Windows-based Help and user guides.
Possible multimedia CBT. GUI design, testing.
Proven ability to manage complex technical
writing projects. Four-year degree in Technical
Communication, Journalism, English or related.
Experience in banking, finance or accounting a
plus. Subsidiary of Fiserv, Inc.
(NASDAQ/OTC). Decision support tools for
world financial industry. Large base of domestic
and international clients.

NB: No relocation allowance.

Send cover letter, resume and salary
requirements to: Sendero Corporation, P.O. Box
1861, Scottsdale AZ 85252-1861 (Fax 602-946-8224),
attn: Personnel. EOE/AA

Sendero is seeking candidates to fill an added (fourth) technical writer
slot. We're looking for a career technical writer who wants to join our team
for the long haul. That's why we haven't rushed to fill the position and are
still interviewing. We want an individual who not only has the skills we
need, but who will fit in with the technical writers and with Sendero's
laid-back family of professionals.

Sendero is busily developing several new products. The technical writers in
the Product Assurance department are involved not only in writing on-line
Help, user manuals, and auxiliary documents such as installation
instructions and release notes, but also in designing the user interfaces
for these new products (as members of interdepartmental product committees),
and testing them. With the addition of a fourth writer, we hope to get into
multimedia - both for our on-line Help and for the CBT modules we'd like to
do. (We already have money approved for a module -- we just don't have the
staff to do it!)

If you are a career technical writer who's interested in a long-term job
(there's a big learning curve given the complexity of our products - and
they have a long life cycle) with a sound company, please send the materials
listed at the bottom of the ad via the postal service or fax machine.
Unfortunately, I must note that relocation expenses have not been approved.
However, for the right individual, I would guess that item might be negotiable.
Karen Forrester
Sendero Corporation
karen -dot- forrester -at- sendero -dot- fiserv -dot- com

Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net