Need help with Windows 95 terminology

Subject: Need help with Windows 95 terminology
From: Beth Baxter <bethb -at- MCSDALLAS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 1996 14:26:35 GMT

Hi everybody,

I'm documenting an application that uses a hierarchy of directories similar to
Windows Explorer. Okay, exactly like Windows Explorer.

My problem is that I can't exactly call this hierarchy <application name>
explorer. That would be stepping on the big man's toes and would most likely
get my company in a legal battle. I don't really want to call it the
<application name> hierarchy either, although that's what it is.

I know you're all a clever bunch, does anyone have any other ideas?

Thank you very much in advance for any suggestions you offer.

Beth Baxter
Technical Writer, Micro Computer Systems