Department name

Subject: Department name
From: "Sara K. Brown" <sara -at- CYBERCASH -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 1996 11:27:40 -0400

Hello everyone...

Sorry if this is an issue that's been discussed previously. If so,
please send all responses directly to me at the address below.

We are in the midst of changing our department name from Documentation
to something more contemporary. We are looking for suggestions. We want
a name that really emphasizes the development activities, the advocacy
role we play for users, the importance of documentation/help to
the finished software product, etc., without sounding euphimistic.
Our primary activity is creating user documentation and online help
for software products.

So far, we've come up with the following (euphimisms):

o Information Development
o Knowledge Transfer
(and multiple combinations thereof)

Does anyone have any suggestions or advice?

Thanks!
Sara Brown
??? Dept. Mgr.
sara -at- cybercash -dot- com