Re: Ventura Publisher 7.0

Subject: Re: Ventura Publisher 7.0
From: Katharine Woods <kathw -at- FIREFOX -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 1996 15:00:16 +0100

George Hayhoe wrote:

> [re Ventura 7.0]

> If anyone on the list has seen the product and can comment on it without
> breaching nondisclosure agreements, I think there are many of us who'd
> like to hear about it.

I would like to hear comments about Ventura 7.0 too. Is "WINDOWS"
magazine is published in the UK? I'd like to see the review.

Chris Hulin: Thank you for your note - I've tried replying twice and each
time it's bounced with a "maximum hop count exceeded" message. The
address I'm trying to use is: chrish -at- ikaros -dot- ctl -dot- com -dot- cy

Katharine Woods
kathw -at- firefox -dot- co -dot- uk