listing "credits" in a manual for in-house use

Subject: listing "credits" in a manual for in-house use
From: Alexander Von_obert <avobert -at- TWH -dot- MSN -dot- SUB -dot- ORG>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 21:50:00 +0100

Hello Joy,

* Antwort auf eine Nachricht von Joy Zigo an All am 16.09.96

JZ> From: Joy Zigo <Joy -dot- Zigo -at- HARPERCOLLINS -dot- COM>

JZ> Currently, the last line on a "feedback form" on the last
JZ> page of the
JZ> manual says, in tiny type, "This Reference Guide was
JZ> developed and
JZ> written by Joy Zigo (ext. xxxx)."

most of my customers would not tolerate my name in their manuals. But I am a
free-lancer and your situation is different.

I saw lots of credits in American books. This is hardly done in German books,
perhaps sometimes in fiction.

Greetings from Germany,
Alexander

--
Alexander von Obert, Urbanstr. 2, 90480 Nuernberg, Germany
Free-lance Technical Writer (electronics, software)

Searchable archives located at http://www.documentation.com/
ALL questions or problems concerning the list
should go to the listowner, Eric Ray at ejray -at- ionet -dot- net -dot-