Re[2]: Help: Find/Replace Bug

Subject: Re[2]: Help: Find/Replace Bug
From: Friedlander_Tori <torif -at- KSL -dot- CO -dot- IL>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 1996 08:14:17 EST

There is indeed a Word 6.0c. If memory serves, its not considered to
be a patch <as in free> but an upgrade <as in get out your checkbook>.
After much searching, I tracked it down on the internet ... and, its
worth checking into ... I have heard that it solves a <few> bugs
including one or two related to the use of master documents ... not
enough to make it worth my trying to use that feature however ;-}

Regards from the Middle East where its STILL hot <sigh>
Tori

Subject: Re: Help: Find/Replace Bug
Author: groberts -at- TPOINT -dot- NET at Internet
Date: 24-09-96 17:33

> on the PC side, the update for Word 6.0 is 6.0a or 6.0b

I'm pretty sure there's a 6.0c, but I didn't find it searching MS's index. If
memory serves, I used it at my last job.

Gregg Roberts
groberts -at- tpoint -dot- net
Austin, TX USA

Oh closely guided plan