CHAT: Can we do lunch?

Subject: CHAT: Can we do lunch?
From: Nancy McGuire <Nkmcguire -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 1996 22:34:53 -0400

I'm going to be visiting the western suburbs of Philadelphia October 15-17.
From there, I'm going to eastern New Jersey, New York City, and Westchester
County (not Country), NY. I will be in New Jersey and New York October 18-24.
I'm scheduling networking interviews with potential clients and fellow
science writer/editor types Oct. 21-24. I would be glad to meet any
interested list-mates for lunch, coffee, or whatever if you happen to be in
the neighborhood. You don't have to be a techie type - I also converse with
"real-people." <g,d,r>

Please e-mail me if you are interested.
Nancy McGuire
nkmcguire -at- aol -dot- com