Tech. Writing Position in NJ

Subject: Tech. Writing Position in NJ
From: Ray Fernandez <rayf -at- NJMUG -dot- ORG>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 1996 00:47:14 GMT

Susan Kennedy, of Ciber, Inc., asked me to post the following job position:

We seek a Technical Writer with a minimum of 2 years experience. This
individual will be responsible for technical and product writing. In
addition, there will be involvement with online documentation as well as
interaction with the Internet.

CIBER is a 200 million international consulting firm with over 2200
employees. We offer a competitive compensation plan including a generous
benefit package. Medical, Dental, Pension, Life/Disability, DECAP, 401k,
Stock Option Plan and Tuition Reimbursement. Vast opportunities exist for
technical training on an ongoing basis.

All interested parties should call or fax resumes to:

Susan Kennedy
Phone: (201) 325-8200
Fax: (201) 325-1255

*IMPORTANT*

Make sure to let Susan know that you heard about this from Ray Fernandez on
the Tech. Writers' List.
(This way she'll give your resume the attention it deserves. Good luck)

/-/ NJMUG BBS \-\ New Jersey Macintosh Users Group /-/
/-/ 908.388.1676 \-\ http://www.intac.com/njmug/ /-/
/-/ (28.8K) FirstClass BBS \-\ <mailto:info -at- njmug -dot- org> /-/