Radio Button

Subject: Radio Button
From: Rob Miller <Miller_Robert_C -at- 90 -dot- DEERE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 1996 09:16:31 -0500

> What do you call the round buttons that appear in some GUIs?


I think some baby boomer must have picked the name "radio buttons."
Just like the use of "classic" rock music in so many television ads.

Previous by Author: Copyright Issue/Exercise
Next by Author: Writer's first; Was Re: (no subject heading)
Previous by Thread: Re: Radio Button
Next by Thread: Re: Radio Button

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads

Sponsored Ads