NEW LIST - subscription info

From: Mike Bygrave <bygravem -at- INTUITIVE -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 1996 09:55:57 -0000

To all of you interested in the new TechComm list.

You can subscribe to TechComm by typing JOIN TECHCOMM in the body of a
message addressed to:

LIST -at- USER -dot- ITCONSULT -dot- CO -dot- UK

Please do not type anything into the subject line of your message.

To all of you who wrote to me asking for subscription information (over 70
of you!), it's impossible for me to respond to you all individually - I
didn't realise so many be interested. Anyway, if you have any problems
with or queries about TechComm subscription, feel free to drop me a line.

Cheers.

Mike Bygrave (bygravem -at- intuitive -dot- co -dot- uk)
Standard disclaimer - please don't sue me.
"I like deadlines. I like the whooshing sound
they make as they fly by." - Douglas Adams