Re: Frame Indexing

Subject: Re: Frame Indexing
From: Amos Jessup <jessup -at- VISICOM -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 1996 14:54:29 -0800

>Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996 09:25:08 -0800
>From: "Tony G. Rocco" <trocco -at- NAVIS -dot- COM>
>Subject: Macintosh Indexing Tool Needed (Still)

>A few days ago I posted a request for info about indexing tools that work
>with FrameMaker on the Macintosh, but I got no responses. Am I being
>snubbed, or is there really no such thing out there in the wide world of
>software applications? Please advise.

Tony:

Frame does a very complete indexing job. You have to place markers and can
create a variety of them. It's one of those things where the manual is
your first line of defence -- not cyber-halitosis!

AHJ

Amos H. Jessup
Information Manager
VisiCom Labs
jessup -at- visicom -dot- com
My company dsavows any opinion uttered in my name, as well it should.
"Creativity...is imagination in pursuit of excellence".