Re: Word Format Overrides

Subject: Re: Word Format Overrides
From: Beryl Doane <BDoane -at- ENGPO -dot- MSMAILGW -dot- INTERMEC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 1996 09:01:00 PST

If the formatting is character formatting, the select all the text (Ctrl-A),
then press Ctrl-Space. This resets the character formatting to the defined
style.

The macro command to reset character formatting is ReSetChar or ResetChar().

The macro command to reset paragraph formatting is ResetPara or ResetPara().
I can't remember the keyboard shortcut for paragraph formatting.

If you need details, or a macro example, email me directly.

Beryl Doane
Senior Technical Writer
Intermec Corporation
bdoane -at- intermec -dot- com