HUMOR: Editorial dilemna

Subject: HUMOR: Editorial dilemna
From: Beryl Doane <BDoane -at- ENGPO -dot- MSMAILGW -dot- INTERMEC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 1996 11:57:00 PST

WARNING: This message contains material that
some people consider humorous.

I am sending it out to briefly amuse you.
Read it or delete it. Be amused or not.

***If you have no sense of humor, hit Delete now.***

If this offends anyone, please send your complaints to the trash can and
spare the email servers from the overload. Eric needs a break, so please
don't flood the list with opinions, for or against this posting.

<Forwards left in the dark>
> Q: How many copy editors does it take to screw in a light bulb?

> A: You know, I can't tell whether you mean "have sex in a light bulb" or
> "replace a light bulb". Can you reword it so it's unambiguous?

bdoane -at- intermec -dot- com
donning asbestos underwear...