[no subject]

From: "Wing, Michael J" <mjwing -at- INGR -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 1996 15:27:51 -0600


>One last point,

>What do you call a person who speaks three languages?


>What do you call a person who speaks two languages?


>What do you call a person who speaks just one?


>With appologies to the few of you out there who speak more than one.

To whom are you apologizing? By your definition, if a person speaks
more than one language they are an American. ;^)

Therefore, by transitivity, if the school(s) in debate are in the United
States and they cater to more than one language, then doing so must be
un-American (being that the definition of American is speaking just one

Mike Wing
| Michael Wing
| Principal Technical Writer
| Infrastructure Technical Information Development
| http://www.ingr.com/iss/products/mapping/
| Intergraph Corporation
| Huntsville, Alabama
| (205) 730-7250
| mjwing -at- ingr -dot- com

Previous by Author: Re: Degrees, certification, blah, et cetera
Next by Author: Re: Agency and interviewing questions
Previous by Thread: Ebola virus
Next by Thread: Help Desk Documentation

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads