Re: Framemaker to troff

Subject: Re: Framemaker to troff
From: Shirley Moore - x3247 <shirley -at- VMARK -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 1996 16:29:31 -0500

> > Do you know of any utility or method for converting a Framemaker document into a troff document?

When we create troff from Frame we put the .pa and .he commands into
the paragraph format itself. The Numbering section of the paragraph
designer lets you include text. That allows you to make the changes
globally. Then we save it in ascii and that
gives us a head start on troff. We also run sed and awk scripts
on the files to edit them on the fly. I think I can dig up some work
instructions if you're interested.

Shirley
VMARK Software