Re: Documentation Group needs advice!

Subject: Re: Documentation Group needs advice!
From: Mitch Berg <mberg -at- IS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 1997 09:45:27 -0600

Apropos the whole Frame v. Word issue, I think this discussion begs the
question: Why quibble?

Frame is, IMO, the best Tech Publications tool in the business - and one
of its signal advantages is that it can digest, on the fly, material
from just about ANY word processor on the market.

Your SME's can work in Word, WordPerf, or NeXTMail for that matter -
Frame can pretty well assimilate it, whatever it is. They've even
foregone the traditional "Import" process - you simply open the original
file, and Frame converts it to the fm format. Nobody needs to climb any
unnecessary learning curves.