Re: TECHWR-L Digest - 5 Jan 1997 to 6 Jan 1997

Subject: Re: TECHWR-L Digest - 5 Jan 1997 to 6 Jan 1997
From: Tina Cipolla <tcipolla -at- ACCUSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 1997 15:27:57 -0500

Marlene asked:
Does anyone here survey their customers on the documentation they
produce?

In the introduction to our latest manual we have the following
statement:

"Send your comments about this user manual to the following e-mail
address:"
and then it lists an address.

I have seen no feedback come in from this so far.

Tina Cipolla
AccuSoft
Westboro, MA