Re: A Contractor's Question

Subject: Re: A Contractor's Question
From: "Accentuated Brandname Creativity, Inc." <acreatyv -at- SATURN -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 04:24:10 -0500

Linda Castellani asks:

>Have any of you ever seen a clause in a contract, or created one that
>dealt with the issue of the client's performance? Specifically, I'm
>referring to the client's performance as it relates to providing
>materials in a timely fashion or starting a project at the stated
>starting time?

It is worthwhile for a contractor to submit a proposal (or desired revisions
to a client document) that outlines the responsibilities of both. Linda has
stated the case for doing so, so I won't.

Interesting parallels (helices?) to the Thumbscrew thread. <g>

Chuck Brandstater
acreatyv -at- saturn -dot- net