Contracting contact

Subject: Contracting contact
From: Win Day <winday -at- IDIRECT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 17:17:39 -0500

I was contacted a couple of days ago by an agency looking for contract tech
writers. In particular, this woman has a short-term (4 month) full-time
contract that involves a lot of travelling.

She occasionally comes across other opportunities for tech writers, so call
her if you're interested. Her office is in Florida but the company has
offices all over the US. The fact that I'm in Canada and would telecommute
didn't bother her.

Contact:

Joan Johnson
at Analysts International
Voice 800-360-9575
Fax 813-289-9475
Email joanjohnson -at- analysts -dot- com

Win

Win Day
Technical Writer/Editor
Email: winday -at- idirect -dot- com