Graphic Artist needed

Subject: Graphic Artist needed
From: "Suzanne A. Hosie" <suzy -at- WOTE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 1997 22:24:20 +0000

I need a graphic artist to help out with various projects on a contract, as needed, basis. Important qualifications (besides artistic talent) include the ability to work with PC format files (don't tell me how wonderful Macs are, my clients use PCs so I do too) and to communicate electronically (transfer files via email and FTP). Most projects are along the lines of drawing PC related things (such as printers) and creating icons for Windows software apps, help systems and Web pages. However, once I find someone I like working with, I also have some in-house projects I need help with.

If you're interested please email me a resume or brief intro. If you know of someone who you think might be interested in this, please forward this message.

Suzy Hosie
Write on the Edge
suzy -at- wote -dot- com
TECHWR-L (Technical Communication) List Information: To send a message to 2500+ readers, e-mail to TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU -dot- Send commands to LISTSERV -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU (e.g. HELP or SIGNOFF TECHWR-L). Search the archives at http://www.documentation.com/ or search and browse the archives at http://listserv.okstate.edu/archives/techwr-l.html