Re: "Space, the Final Frontier!"

Subject: Re: "Space, the Final Frontier!"
From: "Andrea G. Kenner" <agkenner -at- EROLS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 17:57:59 -0800

> > << Do you find that your work space affects your output or morale?>>

Yes indeedy. Just today, I went to look at the new cube I will be moving
to next week. It's big enough, but it has short walls. To make matters
worse, "they" are placing a row of tiny workspaces for contractors right
outside my cube. Things will be bad enough for me; I pity those poor
contractors.

The word is that upper management thinks that "open space" increases
productivity. I noticed, however, that all of them have offices with
walls and doors!

Do I sound demoralized? You bet! It's hard to do professional-quality
work in a fishbowl!

--
Andrea Kenner
agkenner -at- erols -dot- com