Re: Technical writers job description

Subject: Re: Technical writers job description
From: Wolfgang Schapat <wolfgang -dot- schapat -at- ERLANGEN -dot- NETSURF -dot- DE>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 1997 10:36:06 -0100

Hello to all readers,

>Erik Bryant wrote ...
>To whom it may concern,
>The attached file is a job description for technical writers that are
>desired for contract work in Cincinnati, Ohio. Please post this
>description in TECHWR-L news. Please feel free to call me at
>1-800-578-4110 or by e-mail.
>
>--------------569B43A94958
>--snipp

How can I manage to read the mime-coded attachment. I used WINCODE but it
did not work. Thanks for your help
Wolfgang
Wolfgang Schapat,Ulmenweg 12, 91325 Adelsdorf, Germany
Tel. +49-09195-4039; Fax. +49-09195-7982; 100330 -dot- 3046 -at- compuserve -dot- com
wolfgang -dot- schapat -at- erlangen -dot- netsurf -dot- de