FW:

Subject: FW:
From: Michael Carver <mcarver -at- BOSTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 1997 12:56:12 -0500

Steven Warren Wrote:

This is beginning to get very trite. One day of moaning and groaning
is
fine. 2-3 days of griping is ridiculous. Let us get over it and get
on
with our lives. Some of these topics of discussion are ridiculous.
Furthermore, why does everyone think what they have to say is so
important
that it must be posted to the list. Enough is Enough.

I really believe that the last thing we want to do as technical
communicators/writers is to begin silencing people's opinions. I've
read postings on the list that I think are ridiculous and
pointless-and I ignore them. I've also followed threads that are very
informative and helpful. That's what the subject line is for-I follow
the threads that are relevant for me, and skim (or ignore) those that
aren't relevant. I've learned a lot from this list, and consider it a
resource. If people think that there are threads that are ridiculous,
and the author's opinions are pointless-don't read them.

Michael Carver
Boston Technology
mcarver -at- bostech -dot- com