HTML-based Help?

Subject: HTML-based Help?
From: Kirstin Mercer <kirstin -at- CYBERCASH -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 10:43:56 -0500

I'm posting this for a co-worker who is having problems posting to the group
this morning... please respond to her or to the list. Thanks.
Does anyone know of a tool that you can use to create context-sensitive,
HTML-based online help that is *not* browser dependent?

I've been reading up on NetHelp, but I'd like to find something similar that
doesn't require the user to have a particular kind of browser on their system.

Molly
molly_hovorka -at- cybercash -dot- com