Re: Paper for a technical proposal

Subject: Re: Paper for a technical proposal
From: Jeanette Feldhousen <jeanette_feldhousen -at- MENTORG -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 1997 18:13:28 -0700

> Subject: Re: Paper for a technical proposal
> Alethea Otero wrote:

> > ... Instead of using the plain
> > white paper that's in our printer, we would like to print it on something
> > nicer (heavier weight, different color, etc.). We don't know if the
> > people receiving the proposal are going to "bean count" or actually be
> > impressed by the fancy paper, graphs, etc. but we would like to be
> > prepared. We are also trying to make our documents look more professional.
> > Any suggestions on paper weight and color considering our audience?

If you're printing on an HP color printer, I know that you will get the
optimal quality if you use what I think they call "HP Special" paper, which
is fairly expensive. Other printer manufacturers may offer a similar paper
for their printers.

--Jeanette

--
Jeanette Feldhousen jeanette_feldhousen -at- mentorg -dot- com
Mentor Graphics Corporation (503) 685-4715