Microsoft help format on other platforms

Subject: Microsoft help format on other platforms
From: Maynard Hogg <maynard -at- GOL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 1997 11:37:36 +0900

Although I have seen references to reading Windows help files under Unix,
I was wondering if there was such an animal for the MacOS.

You see, this morning I was recommending that manual that I love to hate,
the Microsoft Manual of Style for Technical Publications, to an
acquaintance translating Win95J materials on a Mac.

===

Maynard Hogg
#306, 4-30-10 Yoga, Setagaya-ku, Tokyo, Japan 158
Fax: +81-3-3700-7399
Internet: maynard -at- gol -dot- com
http://www2.gol.com/users/maynard/
Unsolicited commercial electronic mail sent to this address will be
proofread at a cost of US$200/hour (half-hour minimum).