Autocad to Acrobat

Subject: Autocad to Acrobat
From: Dave Quebbeman <daveq -at- PHBTSUS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 1997 11:59:42 MDT

We have recently been able to create monochrome AutoCad
PostScript files for use with Acrobat Distiller, but when
we print the resulting .pdf files all the lines are extremely
thin. Does anyone know how to get the lines thicker? I have
checked the Adobe and AutoDesk sites but can't find an
answer.

Dave Quebbeman
Lead Technical Writer
Philips Broadcast Television Systems