Re: Technical Writer Trade Union

Subject: Re: Technical Writer Trade Union
From: barryk -at- MDHOST -dot- CSE -dot- TEK -dot- COM
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 09:10:13 -0700

On Thu, 24 Jul 1997, Molis, Debbie wrote:

> Before you attempt to create a new union, I recommend first that you learn
> what this union has to offer, and then make a decision whether a new union
> would be worthwhile.

Oh, I know first hand what the union has to offer:

GRIPING!

"Shop Steward! That woman changed my B-head.
She is taking food off of my table!"

"I demand to be compensated for the time
she took from me!"

I sure hope Johnny Bag O'Doughnuts does not
read this, or I'm a gonner! :-(

Ut oh, the union goons are after me...

Recloaking...

-Barry

I will only join a union when the union goons
are holding me over a pit of wet cement.

My opinions? Yes.