TechWhirl (TECHWR-L) is a resource for technical writing and technical communications professionals of all experience levels and in all industries to share their experiences and acquire information.
For two decades, technical communicators have turned to TechWhirl to ask and answer questions about the always-changing world of technical communications, such as tools, skills, career paths, methodologies, and emerging industries. The TechWhirl Archives and magazine, created for, by and about technical writers, offer a wealth of knowledge to everyone with an interest in any aspect of technical communications.
Subject:Documenting GUI + new John Renish's booklist From:"Peter Ring, PRC" <prc -at- ISA -dot- DKNET -dot- DK> Date:Sun, 3 Aug 1997 16:22:39 +1
This is to announce ...
* a new version of John Renish's booklist
* the Tip of the month August ´97 on "Documenting GUI"
* some other additions and changes
on the "User Friendly Manuals' website (see the URL below).
Greetings from Denmark
PRC (Peter Ring Consultants)
- specialists in user friendly manuals and audits on manuals.
prc -at- isa -dot- dknet -dot- dk http://isa.dknet.dk/~prc/index.html
- the "User Friendly Manuals" website with links, bibliography, list
of prof. associations, and tips for technical writers.