Re: Just a turn of the page - or is it? by Julie Zagorski

Subject: Re: Just a turn of the page - or is it? by Julie Zagorski
From: "Wittel, Teresa J." <WITTTJ -at- NCSLINK -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 1997 15:23:00 -0700

Julie - Insert an additional return after the TOC to leave a blank page
and start the Intro on a right-and page. It looks better.
----------
From: Julie Zagorski
To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU
Subject: Just a turn of the page - or is it?
Date: Monday, August 11, 1997 3:06PM

Hello all. As I was finishing duplex printing my 18 page procedural =
manual, it occurred to me that there might be a different or better way
=
of doing what I'm doing. So, now I'll tell you what I'm doing! :)

The first three pages are a normal document. Title, T.O.C., =
Introduction. The company wants to duplex to save space... do I duplex
=
starting with T.O.C. with Intro on the back or start TOC on it's own =
page? Interested in your comments.

Thanks,
Julie
browse the archives at