Re: Summary: Skills Needed For Web Design (long)

Subject: Re: Summary: Skills Needed For Web Design (long)
From: "Susan W. Gallagher" <sgallagher -at- EXPERSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 12:50:22 -0700

I'll second that recommendation, and I'd also like to extend
a special thank-you to Jared, Carolyn, Richard, and the rest
of the folks at User Interface Engineering -- not only for the
excellent usability work they do, but also for their willingness
to share the info with the rest of us.

-Sue Gallagher