grayed out pdf files when printing

Subject: grayed out pdf files when printing
From: Alva Ware-Bevacqui <abevacqu -at- ATEX -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 15:50:40 EDT

When I print out Acrobat PDF files to a Postscript Laserjet printer,
my entire document is grayed out; that is, all the text and graphics,
even black text, print out as gray. I've tried reinstalling the
printer driver and I've tried printing these documents from other
people's machines, but have gotten nowhere. Anyone have any ideas how
I can fix it?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Please respond to me personally as I am in digest mode. I'll compile
the information and post it back to the entire list.

Alva Ware-Bevacqui
Technical Writer
Atex Media Solutions, Bedford, MA
alvab -at- atex -dot- com