Software Documentation

Subject: Software Documentation
From: Lori MacKenzie <lmacke -at- UNM -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 1997 17:43:10 -0900

I have hesitated to ask this, but I really need some guidance.

I am working on my first software documentation project. I am at the
beginning of writing the Software Requirements Specification (the
software, of course, was written eons ago), but have scant
information to go by. I would assume that there are some standards
out there. Are there? This is a Bureau of Land Management project,
if that helps.

If this information is archived, please forgive the posting and
direct me to the archives.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Lori MacKenzie
Technical Writer/Editor