Re: questions about professional tech writing

Subject: Re: questions about professional tech writing
From: Jonathan Soukup <jjs4315 -at- UNIX -dot- TAMU -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 1997 21:37:44 -0500

Here we go, this is more of what I was expecting. For someone who is
new to technical writing this doesn't make much sense. I mean I have been
trained to do in depth reasearch about given subjects and compose text to
relate my discoveries to a general audience, but I have no concept of
these areas. I know computer software. I know quite a bit about computer
hardware and I know the basics of networking. These areas that you
mention sound like I should be conducting statistical measurements. Could
someone elaborate for me? -Jonathan